View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 03:54 PM
zz-pd
Banned

Originally Posted by sassey
I to have fibro and have been reading all the threads the only thing I have to add is I was tought to prop under my upperarms with pillows on both sides, a pillow or 2 under my knees, as you all know if you don't get the sleep you only get worse. I used to take all the drugs but being in final stages of congestive heart failure and my other medical conditions I had to stop talking most of the medicine however I take pain meds 3 or 4 times a day on bad days, always take a muscle relaxer to help sleep and paxill for depression. my hands are getting very bad fingers just ache for no reason my back has never quit hurting not once but then I also have degernitive back disease Dr wants to operate but I wouldn't go for that. Now it is to late. I certainly know how miserable you can be, one thing I learned from this thread is the iching could never find out why I have one spot that continully itches. I am diabetic but have no naropothy sure am lucky about that. Memory thing is so scarry to me as I have those problems but I also have a mom with dementia so am scared it could be that
I have many days every month I cannot do anything because of fibro or heart problems.
I am so sorry about your congestive heart failure, please keep us posted on how your doing. my prayers go out to you. Penny