View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 03:54 PM
yourstrulyquilts

Originally Posted by Ditter43
Oh Nellie,
How do you do it? I hope you have family to help out when you are both down. So often when I have a flare up, I'm not sure for a while if I am getting the flu or a cold. After several days I can tell the difference. If my husband were to be down at the same time, it would be harder for us both..(more for me probably). I hate to hear a grown man whine...
I have been so fortunate that my dh is strong and in relatively good health. He works out at the gym several times a week and that has helped him a lot. I wish I could do that but some days walking to the mailbox is exhausting!
Not a good situation to be in. when I was working,I had home health clients in similar situations.It was tough sometimes.
This just proves to me, there really is always someone in a worse situation then we are. My heart goes out to you. I am sure you have both had to develop a lot of coping skills over the years.

I wish you a good nights sleep,

Ditter
I have that too. I feel like I'm getting a cold and after a few days and nothing developes, I realize it's the FMS