View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:05 PM
zz-pd
Banned

Originally Posted by Gramof6
Lord I think am glad that I found this topic. For 8-10 years my neck, shoulders & arms just burn like fire at times. They stay sore all of the time as if I had worked out. I also suffer from migraines and pain in my legs & hips at night. Am on meds for the migrianes and take flexeril 2X a day & Clonazapam at bedtime. In the middle of my back I have a certain spot that has itched for a couple of yrs yet there is no spot or anything there. My hands arms & wrists, knees & ankles also throb like crazy and I just hurt like the dickens when we are in for a weather change. I have 0 energy and am on an antidepressant. Many days I hurt all over & would love to just stay in bed except that it hurts to lie there. Is this what Fibro. feels like? I am going for a Drs. appt. in March and will def. talk to her about all of this but before now, I have felt like she would think I was just nuts. And some days my memory is just flat gone. Other days it is there in full force. This is a scary feeling people! Very scary! Until now, I have not said a word to anyone about my feelings for fear of what they might think.
this is exactly what it feels like and more, and do talk to your Doc, and tell her you think you have fibromyagia, don't let her brush your problems aside. be strong. Penny