View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 08:54 AM
juliasb

Default Magnificent find at JAF

My youngest sister called me last night to tell me about this great sale at JAF. Buy 1 yard of any fabric that is Not being clearanced and you get 10 yards of clearance fabric for a penny a yard. Here's the Bigger wonder... The store closest to me let me buy a yard that was on sale at 30% off as my regular fabric and let me have whatever I wanted from the clearance fabrics (blue, dark green, and pink tagged) for a penny with no limit!!! So I purchased 140 yards of fabric for the grand total of $1.40! I paid taxes on the $1.40 and on my regular yard of $.36. My total bill was $8.47. It took 2 carts for me to get everything from the store into my cart and 3 trips to get it from the car to the house. They gave me a good number of empty bolts to put it back onto. JAF fabrics go in a separate fabric cabinet so I don't mix them with my quilt shop fabrics.
A number of the fabrics I purchased will go to my quilt guild for charity quilts. You may want to check your own Joann Fabrics today. This sale ends today. You can always ask and see if you will get the same deal. Now to go and fold and bolt fabrics.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 07-08-2019 at 11:12 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps