Old 07-09-2019, 05:39 PM
LAQUITA

I received an Amazing box from Cheri Jacobson yesterday. (I have spent time today trying to look up her name under the members list but can’t find her). I’ve sent have4boys a PM, but I thought while I was waiting I would post here.
I got a box of goodies for myself and our “girls”. They live the treats and new toys. They are like kids, fighting over the toys! It’s funny to watch. Thank you for thinking of them.

I live the snowman kit and other pattern you sent. The wallet is just beautiful! I have never seen a wallet that looks so professionally done. As well as the pouches. Our girls say I am a “bag lady” so you made a hit with the ones you sent!
I appreciate the magazines, spent last night looking through them, the candy will be enjoyed later on. You sent so many great things, oh the socks with sewing motifs are precious. My feet get cold, so I will be wearing them out!

I love everything you sent, I’m sure I’m forgetting something, if you took a picture, please feel free to post it. I haven’t learned how to do that from my IPad.

Thank you again Cheri. Happy Quilting everyone!!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 07-10-2019 at 02:32 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps