View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 07:13 AM
mjpEncinitas

Janice can I get into the 2 month group and only send 7? I’ve always wanted to try two groups but haven’t felt comfortable enough doing it. This will ease me into it. And I want to get one of GramE blocks . So I can see her technique. I think I’d like to try it while I travel. So I would send 7 and everyone else will send 29. I will make a table runner.

So onto the Boom. The 2 month group currently has 7 members. We'll not fill that group since there are so few at this stage. One option will be for you each to send 19 f8s and I will distribute them among the members, meaning that you will have multiples of the same fabric. Some of you don't care for that but some don't mind. Most who signed up for the 2 month group are also in the 3 month so a second option is to absorb the 2 people who want only the 2 month group into the 3 month group. Making one group means only one set of fabrics this round. Those in the 2 month group, please give these options some thought. I'm inclined to go with option one but we need to keep in mind that if something happens to a member, such as with Joan last round, multiple F8s may be lost. And then there's the 3 month with a couple of vacancies now if my sleepy count last night was correct. If anybody wishes to join, please speak up soon! I'll post names again when I return from my weekend trip.

Thanks all, I am feeling better. Terriamn, I'm glad you're enjoying your lake time. Jaba, the grands pix are wonderful! GramE, I really like that blue and white quilt. It's been one of my favorites since you made it. MjpEncinitas, yes, go ahead and send a smaller piece but please no larger than 6 1/2 inches square please. Lstew2212, enjoy your Florida trip.

That's it for me. I've got to pack! I'll try to check in briefly but I might not be online until Sunday.[/QUOTE]