View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 07:04 PM
barbarakibler23

Hello everyone hope you are all enjoying summer.

Last night we had a slumber party at our new house with 5 out of 6 of our grandchildren ages from 3 to 9. and yes we did get SOME sleep! We played out in the sprinkler, played running games and also some bingo for fabulous prizes! Lots of fun at Mema's and Papa's house!

Happy Birthday Jane Quilter...sorry I missed your day. I hope it was great. Hope you are also on the mend! I still have you waiting on 4 packages

Travelinggramma.....happy unbirthday. You are a good women to wait an entire month not opening all of those packages. I have you waiting on 3 packages

Hav4boys... I have you receiving a package from Jane Quilter on 7/2 post #857. I think you had her in the not received pile. Please check. thanks

Our "Twins" lum and hav4boys have a birthday in 7 days. I think that there should be no reason that they do not have everyones package on time....PLEASE make sure this happens.

I will send the August birthday address on July 20th we have only 1 birthday to mail in August and she has requested her packages to be early because she will not be home to receive them after her birthday. So please be ready to mail her package out ASAP.

Happy Summer everyone!
Barb