Old 07-15-2019, 08:54 AM
juliasb

Default Took a new look at all my attachments and ...

I took a new look at all my attachments and just found a 1/4" attachment for quilting. I have several different machines that all have a short shank so why not see if they are interchangeable. Of course many are. Low and behold as I was checking out all these goodies in the attachments of one of the machines I recently pick up at a garage sale for $3.50 there was a 1/4" seam attachment for a short shank machine! I was so excited I could hardly wait to try it out. BINGO! It was perfect.
I don't usually check out attachment from one machine to another. What I do know is they are often interchangeable. My plan is to make a box for all the attachments so I can keep them in a single place. There are so many different brushes, seam rippers, different feet and from one machine to another there are many things that are not repeats but useable from one machine to another. I figure it is time to have them all where I can use them when I want them. Now onto gathering them all up. I have the perfect box that will fit all the current attachment.
What I will not do is mix vintage/antique attachments with the newer model machines. This is exciting.