View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 09:16 AM
Snooze2978

I had a similar model ELna back in 77. Mine was the 62SU which you could use the disks that your inserted at the top which I see yours does not have. The dial to the right is your stitch width and I think the leveler above it will allow you to go in reverse. Its been many years since I had mine and I'm still kicking myself for selling it to this day. Its basically all metal and I loved that the case turned into an inserted table. The red holes on top and I think there are some near the needle is where you would add oil. You have the bobbin winder to the right end near the 2 spool pins. To thread it just go from the spool pin all the way over to the left side, wrap around the 2 silver thingies, then down around the knob above the needle, up to the arm that goes up and down, then back down to thread your needle. My machine took a beating and kept on running, never saw the inside of a repair shop in all those years I had her. The knob above the needle I think is your tension adjuster. Hope this helps.