View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 08:31 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post

Visiting my sister and her new condo. She is slowly adjusting to be a widow and her new condos is perfect for one person.
Hope you have a good visit with your sis, Terri. Glad to hear she is adjusting well after losing her Vincent.

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
My arm was taken out of the immoblizer yesterday. I can use it as long as I do not lift or twist it for the next three weeks. My body has laid enough bone down that my shoulder blade is stable. I am so glad. 105 here and it was so hot and sweaty to have my arm stuck to me. I start physical therapy in 3 weeks. I bet next time the little voice says, "this could be a bad plan." and I will not continue ahead and ride my bike over the railroad tracks.
Yikes... I totally missed this story! What happened, Hav?

Originally Posted by IrishMom View Post

Last week was busy with relatives staying at our house. They are looking at colleges in the area and using our house as a base. It would be such fun to have her near. In the past we've had a niece and nephew who live 12 hours away with in two hours of us in college. They would come to our house for the holidays where it was just too much to travel and got to be a closer part of our lives.
Fingers crossed for you that she will pick a college near you. My sons used to bring home 'holiday orphans' from college and it always made for a fun time.

Originally Posted by Libster View Post
I was wishing I was at Joe's Crab Shack at the moment. lol
Libster, Yum! The only time I ate at a JCS was once on a business convention in Vegas. Super fancy, and super expensive. Delicious, but I was so happy someone else was paying. (Maybe because that was Vegas...)

Will we get group names tomorrow?

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 07-16-2019 at 11:07 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps