View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 10:20 AM
juliasb

It comes down to 'time'. I just heard my DH call out "what happened to my darling?" I said back, "I'll be there in a moment I am just typing about time to my group." I moderate a freecycle group as well as my quilty stuff as well as paper crafts and my music and choral music stuff. I can't forget piano lessons etc. I don't know how I did all I did before retirement because I have a hard time do all these things from before retirement and having raised my daughters. I don't know how I get everything done. Now to stop, regroup, and make some lunch and take care of DH. After all this I will get a bit more time at the sewing machine.
If I were to join another quilting group or forum, or started another quilt without finishing the top that are all over the house I believe he would have a stroke! I have collected more block pattern that I will ever get around to making. The bookmarks for my browser are filled with video instruction that are never going to be looked at again, but just incase I have them handy.
Now that I have rambled on and forgotten what I was suppose to be responding to in the first place have a good quilty day.

Last edited by juliasb; 07-18-2019 at 10:30 AM.