View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 07:02 AM
Libster

Originally Posted by GramE View Post
At what time does a night owl become an early bird? If i’m not watching the clock I become an accidental night owl but the dogs are definitely early birds!

Been sleeping all day today, had cataract surgery at 7am this morning. And 4 grandsons overnight and here waiting when we got home with a box of Dunkin Donuts! One flew in secretly from NM to surprise his momma on his birthday. His twin drove in from Wright/Pat AFB. The other 2 live close by, one is a Navy recruit and the other a Purdue freshman. I just love sitting back and listening to them chatter. 3 other grands made a token stop to say hi GramE on their way to church. Then my great granddaughter talked to me at the fence when she was walking to take a swim at her grandma’s house! It was a great day for grands.

GramE, be sure to wear those gorgeous sunglasses they give you after your surgery and don't forget the eyedrops. Aren't you glad that's behind you now? Sounds like you had a wonderful day with the grands and great-grand. Best medicine in the world for you!

Jaba, I'm happy to hear that the cancer is gone. ((((((Hugs)))))) Hopefully, your lungs will get stronger with time and you won't be tied to the machine. My sister had a portable tank that she took with her when she went out. She wore it like a shoulder bag. Hang in there, we've got your back. I can't wait to work with your pretty purple fabric.