View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 10:24 AM
juliasb

My quilt has been on a bit of hold for the last couple weeks. I had some frog stitching that took a lot of time. Problem with the 1500s has now been repaired and first row on the frame moved along just great. Stitch regulator died so this is all free motion with my own two hands as the regulator. I had to finish up a couple other projects before I can come back and finish this project. Recall the men's group tunics? I just finished the last 10 of them this morning. We made 84 all together!
I also have a couple swap projects that I needed to attend to. The plan is to go back to this quilt tomorrow or Monday. I almost started back on it today until I noticed the time. I like to do my sewing in the morning and then spend the rest of the day with DH.
On top of that I finished another quilt top just for me. I also am working a demo for my quilt guild. It is not going as well as I would like either. I have to have an even 8 sides of an octagon to demo. I can make great circles but that is not what I expected I would be doing. So for now I am rolling out all kinds of trivets. Of course I can use them as gifts, just not for this project.
So tomorrow after Church I am going to work on my Double Irish Chain in a hope to get it quilted and ready for binding. Who knows the binding may be started by tomorrow evening.