View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 11:53 AM
Kassaundra

I am married, we do not have children, and live in eastern Oklahoma, green country, the land of lakes, hills, and woodlands (not like the western side which is what people usually think of when they think of OK). I work as a paramedic on an ambulance (which partially explains my sometimes darker sense of humor). I started quilting in my late teens (low those many years ago) but didn't start seriously until my mid/late 20's. I love the designing part of quilting. I love working w/ stripes / or repeat designs. I'm not even in the same room as "the box" and am in witness protection hiding from the quilting police. (though I do follow boom rules). I love chocolate and Doctor Who as you can see from my signature information on the bottom of my posts, if I make a reference you don't "get" it is a pretty safe bet it is from DW.

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Gallery is up, btw. It's waiting for all your lovely blocks. One of Jaba's is in each group's photos already.

We've 4 newbies in this group so maybe it's a good time for everyone, new and vets, to give a brief intro. Nothing much, just a bit about yourself, perhaps including your quilting history. Anything will do. (I haven't asked this in a couple of swaps so it's overdue.) Thanks!