View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 05:19 PM
jaba

Terriamn very nice scrappy, so bright and cheerful.
Personal info: 2 adult boys and I was a widow when they were 2 and 4. Owned grocery stores for years and sewed clothing at that time in my life. Made everything from wedding dresses to men's suits and did alterations. Quit sewing completely because of the stress factor. Sold the grocery stores and met my husband Bill and remarried, now 23 yrs. together. Have 2 stepson's and 1 step daughter, together Bill and I have 13 grand children and 2 great granddaughters. Forgot to tell you I am 73 yrs. young.
Last year was diagnosed with cancer and it has been an uphill climb but the cancer is gone. Dealing with lots of side effects from extensive chemo and radiation. The chemo seems to have damaged my lungs so I am now on oxygen everyday. That hose is like a lifeline to me but it sure is a pain. Still real new to me, only 2 months, but have to get use to it and like it
We have a home in Wyoming and live there during the summer and then go to our house in Florida for the winter. I love the warm weather and sunshine. Couldn't ask for anything better, 6 months here and 6 months there.
Joined the quilting board about 10 years ago and started doing the Boomerang swaps then. When you hear ladies say you will be hooked, they are right. I've never quit....whether I really needed a new quilt or not