Old 07-28-2019, 07:53 AM
Iceblossom

Don't have Paint, I'm sort of anti-Microsoft. I use Open Office for my document and spreadsheet needs. This computer has never had Java installed and that causes me weird problems here and there with some programs.

All I have to do is drag my picture from my camera to that website, click the reduce button and since I already selected the "always do this" option, it saves the file to my Downloads. Once in downloads I can pop them in here, and then later I clean up my downloads folder and save them into my quilting subdirectory. Unfortunately for me, there are some pictures in the subdirectory that have not been reduced yet, need to work on that.

The problem posting here is not the "physical" size of the picture, that doesn't really exist. The problem is the file size and the amount of file size we are allowed here is rather small, it has to be below 2mb.

For those still having problems, sometimes it is the simple stuff that trips us -- in order to post pictures first you click on the "go advanced" tab below the chat box.