View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 05:06 AM
coopah

Yes! We traveled to Dade City, FL, for her class and it was amazing how much I learned! I have two FWs. One is a "beater" and the other was inherited from DH's mother. I worked on the "beater" and hubs worked on his mother's. He was delighted...the smell of the kerosene and oil reminded him of life on US Navy ships! Nova really packs a lot of information into the day. She has you clean and oil little spots that would easily be missed. She also tells you why some FWs smell and how to remedy that. Tips: Take every single thing she has on the class supply list. You Will use them all. Try to have some extra money or a credit card available just in case you want to buy something that needs replacing. To be clear: nothing extra has to be purchased, but some things can be and if something needs replacing it just makes sense to do it at Nova's class. You will be using kerosene and oil, so be prepared for that. I couldn't get the tension set correctly, so Nova came and performed her magic which only took a few seconds. Not a big thing, but an important thing. Nova is an excellent teacher. I highly recommend her class.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-01-2019 at 07:41 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps