View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 06:09 AM
The Quilted Cottage

Default Used long arm price help needed

Hello! I am going to look at a 2015 Innova today and would like some help with determining a good price offer. It’s asking price is $15000 but is negotiable. It is a 22” with lightening stitch and table is 9’. The table length is perfect for my needs, since I don’t do large quilts nor have the room for a table much longer. It has the micro handles, too, as well as extra feet and bobbins. It is private party and I’m fairly sure at that age there is no warranty left. Owner says it has been lightly used. It has been for sale since April this year.

A dealer has also offered me a price on a one year old machine for the same price but with 4 more years of warranty. Plus I would have to pay the tax and delivery, probably adding another $2000 to the price. Plus micro handles would be extra. I’m not too concerned with getting them at this time though. Five training classes are also included.

Just from looking at other pricing online, the 2015 Innova seems rather over priced. Any suggestions for price offers would be greatly appreciated. I’m not in a huge hurry and I’ll be going to Houston quilt festival this fall and taking classes so I can wait if others think I might get a good deal at the show.

Thanks for any help!