View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 04:55 PM
auntjo

Finally the top is complete. I am thinking about custom quilting this one, so may not be seeing it for awhile. Think I'm going to have to pack it away with all the other quilts I've had to take off the walls & beds. Haven't been in my studio for the past month except last Tuesday when my friend finally made it over for a sew session been cleaning baseboards which leads to cleaning walls, which leads to cleaning (yada, yada) prepping to stage our house for the real estate agent next month when we return from our family reunion and the celebration of my Mom's 90th birthday in Iowa over Labor Day weekend. Haven't found the house on the Oregon coast yet, but was up in July looked at 16 or so, and am putting together another list of about 20 for maybe next week - and one of those is already pending. Anyway, today being my birthday, the other half said go for it & I've been in the studio all day for once! Have 2 more passes to go on the quilt that's been on the Tin Lizzie for the past 3 months to finish it, will do one for our Sisters in Stitches small quilting group - our fearless leader was in the hospital for over 2 weeks with what started as diverticulitis and will be going back for some repair surgery in a couple weeks so we are making her a happy quilt to go with her.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]615653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]615654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]615655[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sylvias-bridal-sampler-top-done-aug-2019-web-ready.jpg   sylvias-bridal-sampler-top-done-aug-2019-2-web-ready.jpg   sylvias-bridal-sampler-top-done-aug-2019-3-web-ready.jpg