View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 05:10 PM
moonrise

Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
Those are nice blocks!

My fabric is cut and ready to go, just need to get to town to get the right change for return mailing. I plan on sending enough for both mailings at the same time. DH and I rarely use cash, and though we both keep some "just in case" it's normally in larger denominations than what I need for this. DH will get change the next time he's in town for something, so I should be ready to mail this weekend.

I'm sending assorted tonal solids - no duplicates - with instructions to use prints, but no neutrals (no blacks, whites, creams/beiges or greys). I want the patterns to be due to different colors/patterns, and not the typical "light/dark"that we think of.

I'll post some pictures of what I'm thinking to help give a better idea of the concept. Though you are free to do something else if you prefer.
Macybaby - Were the example pics posted? They didn't come through on my end, for some reason. I'm going through and picking coordinating fabrics for the F8s, but want to make sure I choose something appropriate for your request. Thanks!

And I just realized I'm completely out of solid white! How did that happen? Darn. I'll have to go fabric shopping. I just hate that. he he