View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 02:16 PM
GramE

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
GramE that is a gorgeous block. Thank you for the example. I am going to work on something now that I have an picture of what you want.
Originally Posted by jaba View Post
GramE, love your sample block! I'm jealous that some of you have started making these beautiful blocks. I'll get mine next week with the later group and then I will have lots to sew.
Finished up a huge Christmas quilt today except sewing the hand binding. Have a blue and white ready for the binding too but those are watching TV in the evenings projects. Just waiting for the fabric to start some block making.
Thank you. It really turned out better than I expected. Hav4boys, even just one square or 4 triangles if it fits in your plan. If not, white with the focus fabric is fine.

Jaba, I have one to bind this evening, I listen to an audio book usually. I just finished the paper doll quilt, now waiting on the birthday party # four. She told me she’s been waiting a long time to be 4!

I took all the baggies out and planted seeds of design in my mind, now to get started!