View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 02:45 AM
Janice McC

Default Boom Biz - shipping and bonus blocks

Good morning, Night Owls! I'm stuffing your packages today and I plan to ship tomorrow. You will be getting your tracking numbers shortly directly from USPS.com. Those of you who sent me labels should already have the tracking number. Jaba, Terriamn and Libster, your EB F8s are in with the NOs and they fit well this time. Woo hoo! Those combined shipping packages are always my concern but everyone who used small ziplocks really helped a great deal. Thank you!

Also, A swapper has asked whether or not she may make "bonus blocks" for someone. Everyone is obligated to make one single block using a good portion of a person's f8. The goal is not to make as many blocks as possible from an f8. However, if you've made a block for someone and have enough left over for another block you wish to give the owner, feel free. Just please keep in mind that shipping packages have a limit as to the number of blocks they will hold. I use the padded envelopes and for those in both groups with combined shipping, it's already a tight squeeze. So everyone, please don't go overboard with the "bonus" blocks. Thanks!

Tracking numbers on their way already but remember shipping will be tomorrow. Look over your tracking email to make sure all is correct. If you spot a mistake, please email me immediately. Thank you!

Last edited by Janice McC; 08-07-2019 at 02:56 AM.