View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 03:55 PM
d.rickman

Default OMGoodness this was a challenge

This new pattern was very hard on the eyes, when I was attempting to long arm this quilt. It was suggested I place plastic over the pantograph, turn on the lazer light and follow the lines. The lazer would catch a shiny piece of the plastic, and blind me for a few seconds, so I removed the plastic, next the shadow of the machine coming back to sew the next line, would make me feel woozey and i would have to stop - so as not to lose my balance. Took me three days to do all the long arm stitching, now I hang it on the clothesline, just to find out a couple of mistakes, well too much work to add in those two extra pieces I missed...now will give it to my neighbours (young couple) they are not quilters, and I think they will be ok with it the way it is. The Name of this Panto is "Fusion"
This bottom piece will hang over[ATTACH=CONFIG]615801[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]615802[/ATTACH]the [ATTACH=CONFIG]615800[/ATTACH]bedside.
Attached Thumbnails chevron-pic-1.jpg   chevron-pic-2.jpg   chevron-pic-1.jpg   chevron-pic-3.jpg