View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 03:18 AM
Janice McC

Good morning, Night Owls! Your packages are at my front door waiting for pick-up later today.

PamelaOry, and all, one of the most frequent issues I receive negative emails about is when a small piece of an f8 is used in a block. I cannot say you must use such and such amount so I try to impress the need to use a significant amount of each f8, often saying "please make it the focus" and SBG is right, my main goal is to get people to use the F8. Blocks remain the choice of the maker however I will always encourage everyone to please use the f8s they are sent.

Kassaundra, the flower pix are beautiful We have a butterfly garden at Calloway Gardens in GA. One time in particular there was so much activity, it felt magical! Love the ties, and the bow tie is charming.

SBG, love the coin quilt. My first quilt was a coin quilt so they hold a special place in my heart.

Terriamn, sorry to hear you don't like your table runner. So disappointing when that happens. Bet you are looking forward to your Sister's visit.

Am having a trouble with the gallery today so I'm off to give it another try. I really want to get it working properly before a couple of dozen blocks are posted here per day. I'll be so far behind I worry I won't catch up!