View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 03:25 AM
Lstew2212

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
The block fabric is out for delivery and it is my day off. Yeah.

Finished this top last night, just in time.[ATTACH=CONFIG]615667[/ATTACH]
Beautiful quilt top.

I received my package and have had a great day with it.

First 3 are for Mona.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615736[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]615737[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]615738[/ATTACH]
Two for Libster
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615740[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]615739[/ATTACH]
And one for Moonrise. I thought the simple design will be great for a bag. I will enclose the extra fabric for a pocket or two.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615741[/ATTACH]
I am so excited, I am loving the blocks so far.

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Quick request when taking pix so that everyone can see your work better. Please try to take them face on rather than at an angle. I have an 18x18 inch piece of cardboard that I covered with an old piece of flannel, taping the edges to hold it in place. Anyway, I can smooth my blocks out and stand it up virtually vertically on a cabinet or dresser or whatever, leaning against the wall, and the block will not slip off. Super easy to use and takes 3 minutes to make and I can take it down when done. You could even pin the blocks to a pillow or cushion and do the same.

Will reopen the gallery when I get home now that we've got some pix to share. Thanks.
This is such a great idea. one I will definitely use. It will also take the shadow out of the equation when photographing the blocks.

This morning's creation for Terriamn.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615791[/ATTACH]
absolutely cute bunny