View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 08:15 AM
jaba

It will be very interesting I'm sure, he's never had any major surgery. All he's thinking about is what he won't be able to do. I will try to hide in the sewing room....
Originally Posted by GramE
Yes you will, Jaba! We’ve had that surgery twice. Up close and personal for a week or so at least. I don’t know why in the presurgery info they don’t tell you you can do absolutely nothing, but we found out quickly. I was way more wore out than he was after the first surgery. The second we were a bit better prepared. How do people who live on their own manage after having that surgery. DH had to be hooked up to a cooling pack, I can’t remember how long but it was another thing they didn’t warn us about! You two sound like us, alternating illness/conditions!
Love the blocks ladies, thank you all so much. Eye appts. today for both of us, just the yearly thing, getting those squared away before we head to Florida for the winter. Hopefully I can start on Blocks tomorrow, won't be able to see well enough with dilated eyes today