Thread: Not Allowed!
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 04:56 PM
Quiltah Mama

Nothing is banned from my sewing room, I eat (carefully and responsibly), I drink coffee while sewing, and it sits on my mug rug that sits right beside my sewing machine, and I really need the coffee when I experience insomnia and am in my sewing studio by 3AM (it's a menopause thing ) and if I am sewing in the afternoon my water is in a mason jar with a lid and straw sitting on my mug rug. My cat practically lives in my studio, she actually gets to spend more time in there than I can, I have to admit I get jealous at times, LOL. She is my studio companion and often I find her napping on the area rug in the room even when I'm not in there, and I feed her in there too. I no longer have a dog, so that is not an issue, she was old and we had to put her down a few years ago. All the grands have napped in the porta-crib in there while I was babysitting at one point or another too. And DH will come and visit and gab, but doesn't stay long only because the extra chair is a kitchen chair, not a recliner, LOL. And the quilt police have never showed up, and if they ever did, I guess that would be the first "not allowed".