View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 04:34 PM
Libster

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
I didn't get a lot sewn today but a couple at least. My main sewing machine was starting to growl at me to be cleaned so that does take awhile, and I was lucky to fall into this purchase. A Husqvarna Viking 555, the lady bought it brand new and they were moving and she didn't have room in the trailer or anywhere to move it she said. You ladies are not going to believe she told me $25.00 has all the original parts and pieces, complete with books, all the feet and extra ones she had bought, 4 packs of needles, scissors, etc....you get the idea everything she had for sewing. I felt guilty and still do but gave her a $100.00 and she's a very happy camper.
So the blocks today go to GramE, hope you can use these Pat. Now I have to find a block that will fit 4- 2" squares, that's what I have left of your blue[ATTACH=CONFIG]616192[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616193[/ATTACH]
Have to show you some pics of my bargain 'cause it sews like dream[ATTACH=CONFIG]616194[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616195[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616196[/ATTACH]

Wow, Jaba! Talk about falling in a bucket and coming up smelling like a rose! I think you made the buy of a life time. Your blocks are sooo pretty.

GramE, love this block for Moonrise. I've never seen this one before.