View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 02:37 AM
Lstew2212

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Good evening, Night Owls! Happy to report I'm feeling much more like myself today. Thank goodness. Still worried but trying to keep a positive outlook. On to your blocks...

My goodness! I think I counted 22 blocks posted here since I last checked. Wow! I planned to comment on most or all of the blocks the group made but there are so many that stand out for me. I'll just say "great job" to all of you and thank you for your creativity and efforts.

Smglover and Terriamn, I'm glad you finally got your blocks. And SMG, it's tough enough to move in general but with little notice, well, it must have been difficult.
Suzisew, the main thing re: aromas if you use products is to keep them light. I also use starch but I do let the blocks breathe before I pack them up. I think that helps.
Juliasb, don't worry about repeating a block pattern. If you think it suits a couple of F8s, then go for it. We do try to avoid duplicating blocks for one person but even that happens. They won't be exact duplicates anyway since fabrics will vary. No worries!
IrishMom, I hope your daughter gets moved in soon. There are months to work on the blocks!

And thank you to those of you who've been assisting our newbies. I'm glad to see several of you stepping up and answering questions while I've been unavailable. I hope to keep better on top of this now. Fingers crossed!

I'm off to add the blocks to the gallery. Have a lovely evening, NO's.
So glad to hear you are feeling better.