View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 07:51 AM
WendyMcD

Default Y2K found!

I'm thrilled to report in that my Y2K quilt was found,,, in the least likely place, the linen closet, on the floor with a touch of water damage from the humidifer. But it's been found. I have a short video and even though it's like a day later, I'm crying again. What a nut! I can't believe it but yeah, I blubbered like a baby. DD and I were going through the closet for the first time in 13 years and tossing stuff that we didn't like/weren't going to use. We tossed all the afghans made from acrylic, quite a heap, kept all the wool ones and encased them in plastic. So down at the bottom is the humidifier and I told her oh just leave it cause I was getting sicker and just wanted to sit (SLE). But she continued and underneath was my baby.

Here it is all laid out for you to see. It's about twin sized here but...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616392[/ATTACH]

As you can see, I have a lot more work to get done. Can you believe! 20 years in this box, moved from home to home as we wandered up north. I'm shocked that it's here, let alone in relatively good shape. I made a green block, found it a plastic box and have rolled the blocks up to rearrange and make another block to slip between all of these.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616394[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_2702.jpg   img_2703.jpg   img_2703.jpg