View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 05:46 PM
GramE

Oh, Jaba, May the coming days be unhurried and peaceful. Life happens faster sometimes than we can process it. So grateful for your donations. Yours being anonymous, you don’t get feedback. I send mine to women I know from my support group who have a need and they are indeed grateful. As grateful to be thought of as they are to be receiving the quilt. That will come towards winter. ❤️

Such precious babies, Sewbiz. Holding them lowers your blood pressure you know.

Hello Night Owls. A shout out from an early bird. I had asked Sewbizgirl if she would sideswap with me because I loved her fabric. It’s a hand sewing project so I started it right away. I have her center done, have had it done for a while but wasn’t convinced that I liked them together. No problem, lay it aside, it will look different on a different day.

So a different day came, yesterday and I decided to put them together, but I cannot find her fabric. Hasn’t been cut, but it has been staring at me from the front of the BoomBin for a couple of weeks. No where. Not panicking, but anxious. Nothing in the sewing room gets thrown away without being sifted through at least twice. I have a small can and a bigger can that is supposed to be sifted through stuff, but i’ve Been known to sift twice!

Knowing it could be stuck on something and I don’t know it worries me. But I have a quilt to finish, a birthday bag to make, and a follow up eye appointment to keep me busy.

As I sat down here tonight to call it a night, a neon sign flashed in my head, “it’s in the copier”. And my second thought was what’s in the, oh, that’s where Sewbizgirl’s fabric is, in the copier. I was trying to figure out if a different way I wanted to cut it would work so I copied it onto 3 sheets of paper so I could cut without worry. But, I didn’t lift the lid and take the fabric out! Aaaahhh. Relieved. It will stay in the copier until I rescue it in the morning.

I love solving problems. I love it more when they aren’t mine! ❤️

Last edited by GramE; 08-20-2019 at 05:48 PM.