View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 04:07 AM
Janice McC

Default Boom Biz - color requests, additional info

The color request issue may be spreading.

First, I'm going to make the unusual request that everyone check the color requests they received against the blocks they've already made. If you find you've not followed the requests, please make an attempt to comply with what the block owner wanted by changing out fabric if possible.

Second, do not rely on the pictures you may see in the gallery to determine what the color requests are. If the wrong colors were used in a block, and it's posted, the problem spreads like wildfire. I'm taking the Boom 23 gallery offline temporarily until this situation is resolved.

Third, I do not have all color requests. There will be 600 blocks here by the end of the swap and I cannot police every single block, nor do I have any desire to do so. I do rely on each of you to do your due diligence by reading and understanding requests but I will try to remedy the situation if a problem pops up.

Fourth: Please everyone, slow down, reread the requests and make sure you know what the owner wishes.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Reminder to everyone to read and reread the color requests before making your blocks. It’s important to use the colors requested as often as possible or your block may end up not being used. Anyone with questions about a particular request should contact the fabric owner directly, post here or ask me and I’ll handle it. Thank you!

Last edited by Janice McC; 08-21-2019 at 04:11 AM.