View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 10:15 AM
Janice McC

Default Boom Biz - final color request post

Me again! Gallery is back up. I removed a couple of blocks and have contacted those makers already. I still have a couple of more emails to reply to from both sides of the question of color requests. Most interestingly, I've had folks asking if the blocks they made were right. I do not have color requests for this group. Only you know if your blocks are made with the right colors! Even if I have copies of the requests, I cannot rely on what the screen shows me because sometimes light colors look white, or white looks pale green, etc., so I cannot tell you for sure if you made what the f8 owner asked. You must read the notes and be sure you understand them before making the block. However, if a person asks for pastel colors and you use darks, no, your block isn't right. If a person says not to use black and you use it, no, your block isn't right. Read the notes, read them again, don't just scan the note, pick up the word "black" and add it when the note says, "do not use black". Slow down please! It's so easy let your enthusiasm run away with you. So easy. Most of us have done it.

OK, I've said it enough. Everyone understands I'm sure. Thank you for being understanding and trying your best. It's so greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Janice McC; 08-21-2019 at 10:19 AM.