View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 07:07 AM
WendyMcD

Thanks for the warm welcome.

The printer finally stopped. LOL I found the PDF of the blocks online and have printed it out. Book should be here next week, fabric next or the following. I ordered 12 yards of Kona black. Now I need a box. :-)

DJ is here.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616611[/ATTACH]
I have the fabric triangles all cut out and half(?) of them done. It's a good thing I'm so far along as DH got overzealous in cleaning and toss my box of repro's just in the last 6 months or so. What a waste and it's impossible to replace as I'd swapped for ages to get a good mix and what folks sell as repro's today, well they aren't my DJ repros. I got enough bland stuff though that I should be able to finish now.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616612[/ATTACH]
Really glad I made this journal as I have all the dates and some entries which make it super fun to look back on.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616613[/ATTACH]
I tried to work on it recently (got really sick in the last 20 years FMS, DDD and SLE along with some others) so that my brains and hands don't always act in sink. I ripped the same seam so many times I thought I'd weakened the fab too much. I'm going to finish this though cause Sylvi is calling. Must start a journal for her, hummm there's plenty of room in the DJ book I think I'll add her in here. Fun! Glad your all still here as I know me, I need the human touch to get my git along into gear.
Attached Thumbnails dj-50-percent.jpg   dj-triangles.jpg   journal-mini.jpg