View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 02:45 AM
Lstew2212

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Ahhhhh, sewbiz, enjoy those grands as much as you can!! Trust me, you just never know what's in the future. Going to try and start on the night owl group tomorrow, finished the Early birds today.
Lady is coming tomorrow for my donation quilts for the low income cancer patients. I know that sounds terrible, but there is no way they could afford to buy a blanket if they needed one. These patients only source is medicare and donation. I sew at least 8 for when we leave for Florida and 8 when we get home. She called today to see if I would still be willing to do that....she's down to 1 quilt. Tomorrow she will come and pick up 8 to 10 for the winter months. I think I told all of you the hubby is having surgery on Thursday for his shoulder. This will prove to be interesting for sure. I have been going through yet another side effect from the ----chemo, hope it ends soon. We will be quite a pair for sure. Hope I'm making sense ladies, I am just so tired tonight, better tomorrow. Everyone is making beautiful blocks, I'm looking forward to starting this week, hopefully tomorrow
Hope you feel better soon, Good luck to your hubby with his surgery.