View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 02:35 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by auntjo View Post
There are two 4x8 flannel sheet covered foamboards (Home Depot, I think). That's where this quilt has lived the past several years while I pin up another sheet over the on-going project to pin new quilts together. Then you can hang the top when it's done or pin it on the others.
Thanks auntjo!

Welcome Wendy...I have done an SBS...I'm just an onlooker enjoying everyone's hard work. Not sure if I will ever do a DJ. I have other projects waiting in the wings. Yours is lovely.

Oh clutter...I moved into this house 12 years and downsized when we did. I didn't get rid of my clothing fabrics at that time...that's what I've been doing this summer. Gets monotonous after a while and boring. I just had to start sewing and picked up a couple of UFO's to work on...one is done, the other about half sewn together. I'm trying not to add any more fabric than what I need to finish a project. Well that flew out the window today when I found about 7 yds of LQS fabric at the local donation shop for $2.50...many CW repros. woe is me!

Last edited by oksewglad; 08-26-2019 at 02:39 PM.