View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 08:10 AM
MarionsQuilts

Thanks all! It's been a ton of work - I started 7 years ago, and am finally done. I did most of it myself (with the exception of digging the hole for the pond, putting the waterfall together, the fence and laying the new patio stones down. My dad and I took a chainsaw to the old deck, I moved all the smaller stones (that took two days!), leveled the ground, etc. I swear I have the best butt right now from all that bending LOL

I'll be 48 next month, so I am now ready to just relax and enjoy!

And yes, Jackson is adorable! I'm amazed at how easy he is! Not the brightest light bulb in the package (he is a berner after all, and a boy LOL) I'm so used to high drive, working line dogs! But he is such an amazing dog! This time around I just wanted a big ol' galoot of a dog. And I got exactly that! He is so chill and laid back, loves everyone, and is perfectly content with a couple of easy walks! Such a difference!

And the love? and adoration from him? It never ends! Again, having only ever had serious, female aloof dogs, this is a massive difference, and I have to admit, it took some getting used to ... but I love it! Here he is sleeping on me, while I am on the couch!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]616842[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 008.jpg  

Last edited by MarionsQuilts; 08-30-2019 at 08:15 AM.