View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 09:10 AM
feline fanatic
Power Poster

I will state up front that I am totally biased because I love my Innova! Although I do have the deeper throat, I have a 26". I rarely use all that space but I am glad to have it when I need it. Innova does come in a 22" is there any reason you aren't considering that size or the new M24? Anyway, when I was first considering the purchase my dealer said you can quilt a 12" block with an 18 but not if it is set on point, you will have to roll the quilt to do it. The lightening stitch is indeed awesome. I recently upgraded my machine (bought in 2011 with the regular SR) to L/S last year and it is so responsive and amazing, should have done the upgrade sooner. Also I get a lot more selections of SPI with it. From a large basting stitch down to a teeny tiny 22 SPI. More and more big name quilters have switched to Innova from all the other brands. That says something right there.
Edited to add these machines are built to last and are super easy to learn how to maintain yourself. I strongly feel the Innova doesn't have a lifetime warrantee because it doesn't need one. My machine is almost 10 years old (it was a dealer demo when I bought it so already almost a year old) and is running great. Any problems I ever had were operator error or when my DH and I messed it up pretty badly one time trying to fix it. In that case, even a lifetime warranty wouldn't have helped because we messed it up.

Last edited by feline fanatic; 09-01-2019 at 09:13 AM.