View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 09:58 AM
juliasb

I know I don't say to much here, but I am forever reading. Janice, you are in my thoughts and prayers daily. I am amazed with all the beautiful and artful blocks that are being made. It has been years since I have been in a swap and it may take me a bit to get back in the swing of things. I feel like I am on my first time out. Well it has been 10 years just about -. I am learning so much again. It is one thing quilting by yourself without communicating with other quilters, while being in a group like this is a major eye opening experience. This summer I not only came back here to the QB, I also got into 2 different swaps. One is this block swap and the other the post card swap which is a lot of fun, but I also joined a Quilt Guild and a Sit and Sew. My studio is totally wiped out with fabrics everywhere and I am now taking down the Original Grace Frame as the stitch regulator is no longer working and I cannot afford a new one. So I am loving ready and looking here so much. Thanks for letting me be a part of this. I am already looking forward to the next one.