View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 12:47 AM
miniquilts

I've been quiet for a few days... but definitely not idle! I have loads of random and extremely various pieces of wood that I use in my miniature/dollhouse making, and was finding I wanted to make my "designated" sewing area a bit neater. I was able to source a few small dowels and a simple piece of wood from my mini supply stash and made myself a fairly simple spool/bobbin rack to hang on the wall. I'm also able to hang some of my rulers and small plastic bits that I use in my fabric cutting! Silly how much that excites me, but I also went by a dollar store and picked up a cheap vinyl tablecloth and cut that and hung it up underneath. So I can now just stand up from the sewing machine grab bobbins and spools, and hopefully be able to stick up some of my small pieces on the fuzzy back of the tablecloth piece.

Next up, I'm going to try and reorganize my fabric stash which like the sewing machines seems to be growing w/o my realizing how. lol Not certain how I'm going to get it all folded up to fit in it's storage spot, but that's for tomorrow. Hoping to then be able to sit back down and sew up another mini quilt!