View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 01:45 AM
Sandygirl

Originally Posted by ekuw View Post
Thank you for all the positive comments! I only asked about the pattern being outdated because I showed this quilt at my LQS for show & tell, and the response was kind of muted. Maybe it was just that group of ladies. I personally like the pattern. I don't usually make the same pattern multiple times but I have on this one. I thought that the graphic nature of the pattern would be good for a baby quilt, since babies do like that sort of thing. The border came together from the scraps created from cutting the blocks. It may be a while before I make this pattern again, but nice to know it's not passe.

Find another guild ... i bought the Twister ruler 7-8 years ago. Never have used it...soon....you inspired me!

Btw.....lots of quilt shops move on to other technique rulers when they “think” one has run its course. In my general area...one of the shops continues to stock the Twister rulers and supporting the sales with lots of patterns. New pattern continue to be released for the rulers. This is the “go to “ shop for Twister.

there is a Facebook group for Twister Ruler fans. It could use a shot in the arm.....no one has posted on it for quite some time.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 09-09-2019 at 02:34 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps