View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 08:40 AM
zozee

Default Closet Month: Want to Join me?

[h=2][/h]
I'm declaring this "Closet Month" in my house. Tis the season to make clothing switch-a-roos, clear out unwanted accessories, replace hangers I don't like, trash the obvious junk, donate the rest, and that's just the bedroom closets! There's also a hall closet, linen closet, and craft closet (yowsa!). I have a challenge ahead of me, but I so need to do this.

Thankfully my son's senior class is having a fundraiser; one of the local thrift store pays non-profits for donations of saleable items that can fit into small boxes and trash bags. That's incentive.

Would anyone like to join me in the Closet Month challenge? You pick as few or as many closets as you'd like to clean out and spruce up.

Before, During, and After pictures are highly recommended. No judgment here. The Before pictures are actually very motivating, the During pictures are proof of progress, and the Afters? They speak for themselves! We'll be cheerleaders for each other as we dig in (or dig out??).

Declare a closet and let's get going. I'm starting with my bedroom closet as it's the most aggravating to me and hubby at the moment (although he hasn't said so, bless his heart). My goal is to finish by the end of this week. Then my son's closet, with his help. Then my craft closet.