View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 06:18 PM
Rhonda Lee

Default I've decided on an Innova.

Yes I've finally made my decision on which brand of long arm I want. Innova it is! My goodness I've spent a long time in coming to that conclusion. But lots of self tests at many shows and also dealerships of various machines have been completed. There are so many to choose from and I know other brands are also very good machines.

I have signed up for "boot camp" in Salt Lake City at Quilts on the Corner, an Innova dealer, in October. It will be a 3 day class from 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M. The forth day will be from 9:00 A.M. until 5 P.M. Three days will be longarm training and the last day will be robotic training. I am so excited for this opportunity!

Most folks take the training after purchasing their machines and software. I am taking the training before purchase, cautious soul that I am; I want to be sure this is something I absolutely want. I may come away saying, "you know what, this isn't for me". I certainly hope that will not be the case. The money I've spent for the training will go towards my purchase.

I'm leaning towards Innova 26, 12 foot table, lightening stitch and one robotic or software. The robotics are expensive, the least expensive is Panovision a software package. That may be the one I start out with the others can be added later. The newest model, Innova M24, is plug in ready for all of the bells and whistles of robotics. I know this is a one time shot with me regarding the machine I choose, however, I have confidence in my ability to make wise choices and one that will serve me well in my years ahead.

Just had to share, you are my only quilting friends.

Last edited by Rhonda Lee; 09-11-2019 at 06:37 PM.