View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Teen

Looks like everyone is still hustling and focused on their organizing projects.

Connie...my heart hurt reading your updatE but at least you feel good about your decisions.

My home is about 6-8 weeks to completion....maybe sooner. They painted the interior this week and my lovely sewing room is now a cheery, light lemon color with white trim. We hired the mill worker contractor to build my sewing room furniture cuz I just couldn't find any that would work well in space. I have really big windows. Super excited to design my work space with them. Also, we bought a beautiful queen size Murphy bed for this room today, which I'll use as design board when not in use as I shared with you previously. So funny....when we were designing it at the shop, the guy said he makes a lot of these for quilter's who use them exactly as I am. Lol.. The walk-in closet for this room is fabulous. We had them build the shelves and closet organizer for this and I gave them an empty bolt board so they could make shelves tall enough. And, they mounted the hanging rods high for my quilts. I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of storage I will have. I can't wait to unpack my quilting boxes.. Lol.. I'll share pictures when I have better lighting inside house..