View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 02:16 AM
Murphy224

Originally Posted by fruitloop View Post
One thing about the new high end do all machines of any brand; the updates for it are usually around $700 or more per update. There are great deals to be had on trade ins for the newest machine. It pays to stay one step under the newest. There will always be a newest.
fruitloop Hi, Not all upgrades to high end, top of the line machines is $700 or more. Just wanted to say that since this is a discussion about the newest Janome M7, I wanted to let you know that I bought the Janome 15000 in 2014, they had an update in 2017 that included ruler foot capabilities and a ruler foot, several other feet including a specialized 1/4 inch foot and plate, an update to the Horizon Link digitizing software, and a couple of other things, I forget what all was included in the update but the cost to me was an optional 150.00. I chose to get the upgrade because it kept my machine up to date and it was well worth the cost of 150.00. Can't speak about other brands as I have only had Janomes since I started back sewing in 2005 after I retired.