View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 02:48 AM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by OurWorkbench View Post
We like pictures!! Generally, they have to reduce them, before they can be posted. To insert a picture there is a "tree icon" about third from the left on the formatting bar above where you type....
My apologies, the icon location for inserting pictures is dependent on if you are in "Quick Reply" or "Go Advanced" or "Reply With Quote" as indicated by the circles. It is not third from the left, but third from the right (towards the left).

Quick Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617401[/ATTACH]

"Go Advanced" or "Reply With Quote"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617402[/ATTACH]

After you click on the icon you will get this and you will need to click on "From Computer"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617403[/ATTACH]

Then I have numbered the next steps. After clicking on "2" you will have to select an image from your computer before clicking on "3"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617404[/ATTACH]

As noted, the image will need to be reduced. There are several ways to do this, depending on your system and graphics program/app. Look for Edit Pictures or Resize. Some have emailed the picture to themselves and then save image on computer before trying to load. When I have pictures on my computer that I want to post, I will "Save As" with a different file name and then when I close it will ask if I want to "Save Changes" and I will click "No" so that the original is not changed.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Attached Thumbnails screen-shot1a.jpg   screen-shot1b.jpg   screen-shot2.jpg   screen-shot3.jpg  

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 09-15-2019 at 02:52 AM.