View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:46 AM
Macybaby

Default Guess I did it too!

I made it to the Floriani software class on Saturday - had to take the long way to get in, but the interstate was open on the way home. It's still under water in one spot by they are flagging vehicles through.

Anyway - the dealer that was hosting the class was one of the places hit by the tornado that Tuesday night. mostly exterior damage, but they decided since they needed to do repairs, might as well do some remodeling at the same time. They had a three day "tornado blowout sale".
I had no intentions of buying a new embroidery machine - at the end of the class on Saturday, they still had their Babylock Solaris display model unspoken for. I told the dealer I didn't want to consider any machine until after I knew what it would cost to get my LA fixed.
He quoted me a price and said that includes getting the LA fixed. DH and I kicked it around a bit and decided to go for it.

I'll be picking up the machine this Friday (they hope to have the LA done by then) I did buy the Floriani Total Control embroidery design software, and another called "Sketch and Stitch" that I'm really excited about. It will be nice to have the super big hoop on the Solaris when I start converting some of my artwork to embroidery.