Thread: Estate Sale
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 12:30 AM
Cheryl

I went back to the sale yesterday morning and was talking to some ladies while we were waiting for it to open. So I went straight back to the sewing room there was still alot of things there. I got some rotary blades and other things from the drawers. I was getting ready to and one of the ladies came up to me and said she was looking for me she found a pedal she ask me if it went to the machine well idk as I just got it and and I couldn't say if it was so she said she was going to try and use it on her machine then. Well I went back home and looked at my machine and guess what it was the right one. I was so upset I didn't get it. I went back a little while later to see if she was still there nope. But I looked around some more for the power cord I did find that yaaay. Then one of the other ladies came back and I told her what happened and she said she knows the other lady so she took my ph# and she said she'll call her that night and explain it. Well I haven't heard from her. So I guess I'll have to wait a bit till I can get more $$ to get one . It's hard when you're on a small budget.