View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 05:53 AM
juliasb

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Good afternoon, everyone! Reminder that we all need to check in once a week. Haven't heard from some folks for longer than that so please just let us know you are out there. If you go on vacation or something looks like it will keep you away for a bit, just drop me a quick email. Thank you!

Also, at this point, please do not ship me any more blocks until Thursday of next week. I'll be out of town but returning on Saturday. Those shipped Thurs or later will come directly to me. Thank you! While I'm out of town, I will attempt - attempt - to keep up the gallery. Internet connection will be very spotty at best so it may just have to wait until I return. My apologies. Keep your eyes glued to those blocks posted here and eventually I'll get them moved over.

Have a fine rest of your day. I'll stop in before we leave. So much to do quickly as this is a last minute trip. Only a couple of weeks notice, and man, that just isn't my style.
I am out of town right now at my daughter's house so I will get the blocks in the mail on the 26th which is Thursday. I am having eye surgery on the 25th but that will not prevent me from getting the mailer ready to go out. I am so excited to be sending them back. They are ready to go. I want to do a touchy-feely one more time before I seal them up and send them out.