View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 05:35 PM
Janice McC

Beautiful blocks, IrishMom! Love Mjp's in particular. I think hers will be a stunning quilt.
Originally Posted by IrishMom View Post
Hello Night Owls! I was able to work on three of my blocks yesterday.

First is for mjpEncinitas - The pattern is called Milky Way which seemed fitting with your beautiful starry fabric.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]617613[/ATTACH]

For BiblioStone I found a pattern named Wampum -- which also seemed fitting with your Indian baskets! I hope you like it -- I wanted to show off your beautiful fabric and the tall piece in the middle lets your fabric shine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]617615[/ATTACH]

And for LStew, I chose a pattern which let your cute roosters frolic around. I like how the burgundy fabric frames the main piece of fabric.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]617611[/ATTACH]

Interesting how the fabric colors change when being photgraphed. At least MJP knows that she sent red fabric, the picture makes it look almost pink! And the blue for BiblioStone matches the teal in your fabric exactly. Have a great weekend everyone!
Terriamn, another beauty for Klaws. Can't wait to see it done.
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
One last one before I head back to the lake. Tomorrow starts the closing process, our dock and lift were pulled out of the water along with our friend’s. That means there are only 10 left. That is a lot of work and always have the worry someone will get hurt. To bad a few others didn’t choose to have theirs removed last weekend.

Klaws hope you like your block. The colors are a little washed out in the picture
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617598[/ATTACH]
And these are terrific as well. You're on a roll!
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Today’s blocks.

first one for Libster and all the squares have the fabric designs going the same direction.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617592[/ATTACH]

And next is Irish Mom’s. Love the holly fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617593[/ATTACH]
Originally Posted by klaws View Post
I just found this site with free quilt blocks.
https://phoebemoon.com/blocks/default.htm